Windows Software – Installing the latest MDAC MAP-MATE Calibration Tool
To install the latest MDAC MAP-MATE software, visit the software downloads section at the Support Documents page.
MDAC MAP-MATE Calibration Tool User Guide
Rabbit ECU User Guide
Installing the ATMEL USB driver for Arduino Due
- If the USB driver installed automatically by Windows doesn’t work (MAP-MATE doesn’t show ONLINE), watch this video, https://mdac.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/MDAC-ASF-CDC-Driver-Install.webm
- If you are using Windows 10 and driver signing is enforced, you won’t be able to update the driver until you reboot into advanced start-up mode.
- Select settings (type “settings” at the window menu)
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Recovery
- Click on Advance Startup Restart Now button
- After re-boot, select Advanced Options
- After re-boot, select Disable Driver Enforcement
- Try to install the driver as shown in the video
GP-meter 6.0 Construction Videos
MDAC GP-meter 6.0 Quick Construction Guide (for Tindie DIY kit)
Nothing here yet, frequently ask a question below and I’ll be sure to add it!
You can post a question for help here Rabbit ECU Project Forum, or