Welcome to the Rabbit ECU Project – a low-cost Arduino-Compatible DIY engine/project ECU
Here are some videos of the Rabbit DIY ECU running GDI, port and throttle-body injected engines:
- Sienta Turbo 1NZ-FE
- Golf GTI Mk6
- VE Commodore SS/Chevrolet SS L98 6.0 V8
- Holden/Opel Astra Z18XE
- Holden/Opel Corsa C14NZ
Rabbit DIY ECU has open-source application code, open-source tuning and logging application, CAN bus or USB connection and the ability to run a modern PFI 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engine.
Rabbit ECU core features
- 8 saturated injector drivers
- 8 x 1A general purpose switch to ground outputs
- 8 push-pull motor driver outputs used for stepper motor, PWM solenoid or igniter signal
- 1 LSU 4.2/4.9 interface (Teensy RT1 only, RP1 and RG1 coming soon)
- 1 CAN interface
- 8 analog inputs
- 2 multi-sensor friendly trigger wheel inputs
MDAC MAP-MATE Calibration Tool
Rabbit ECU comes with the powerful open-source MAP-MATE tool. Read more at the dedicated MAP-MATE page.
Rabbit ECU Arduino Due option (RA1)
The Arduino Due (SAM3X8E) is a plug-in option that provides a lot of functionality at a great price. Read more at the dedicated RA1 page.
Rabbit ECU Sparkdog MKS2XDuino option (RS1)
The Sparkdog MKS2XDuino is a plug-in option that provides even more processing power and features. Read more at the dedicated RS1 page.
Rabbit ECU Forum
Rabbit ECU Forum – http://rabbitecuproject.freeforums.net/